[Tango-A] NA-C: Shes at Austin Teacher Exchange

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 18:10:25 EDT 2008

Greetings from The Tango House,

We are pleased to be offering our high quality tango shoes at the 2nd Annual
Austin Tango Teacher Exchange. We carry hand made tango shoes from Buenos
Aires like Comme Il Faut, Delie, the exciting new maker GretaFlora and
several other makers. We also offer VeryFine DanceSport shoes that are
proving very popular among tango dancers and also dancer sneakers from
Sansha.

We carry shoes for women AND men and accept Visa, Master Card, checks and
cash.

We look forward to meeting and dancing with you in Austin,

Chas & Gaia

303-320-4020

www.thetangohouse.com <http://www.thetangohouse.com/>