[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W: Chicago Tango Week presents exclusive US appearances of Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa and Pablo Inza this year

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:01:56 EDT 2008

Masters of Argentine Tango, Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa and
Pablo Inza will be coming to US this year ONLY for Chicago Tango Week.
We are very fortunate to have them accessible for Tango aficionados in
North America this year.

Don't miss this special engagement, save your spot by registering now!

Chicago Tango Week 2008 - 4th of July Weekend

www.chicagotangoweek.com

Early bird registration is good until April 30th!
!Check out our Student discount ($150 Gold Pass)

Maestros (from Buenos Aires):

-Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero
-Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa
-Pablo Inza & Maria Mondino
-Carolina Zokalski & Diego di Falco
-Melina Brufman & Claudio Gonzalez

Orchestra (from Paris, France):

Jose Luis Barreto & TANGUISIMO

DJs:

Robin Thomas
Jason Laughlin
Adam Hoopengardner
Carlos Favre

Highlights of the Chicago Tango Week 2008

- FREE Outdoor Milonga  with live music by TANGUISIMO (Opening Night-Thursday)
-Theater Show with Tanguisimo and the Maestros
-Daily afternoon practilongas
-All-nighter milongas on Friday & Saturday 10pm-6am
-All-in-one location! Hotel (workshops, theater show and milongas will
be held at the same complex) excluding Opening Night outdoor milonga
which will be held at  lakefront downtown Chicago
-Airport, Downtown Shuttle Service for Chicago Tango Week pass holders

Early Bird Prices:

Gold Pass (all milongas and workshops)  -  $300
Silver Pass (two days to all milongas and workshops) - $240
Student Gold Pass (all milongas and workshops)  -  $150

Please visit www.chicagotangoweek.com (schedule page) for more
information or go directly
to the registration website www.regonline.com/chicagotangoweek

Here are the registration options:
- RSVP (choose this option if you are planning to attend the festival
but are not ready to pay);
- Deposit (sign up and put minimum of $50 deposit to register);
- If you are a full-time student, we offer Golden or All Milongas Pass
for 50% discount;
- You can sign up with your partner or add/update your partner to your
registration later;

World-class European-style High-rise DoubleTree Hotel is offering a
great deal for the festival participants - $85 per night including
breakfast in the room and FREE Wi-Fi. For reservation please mention
the promo code "CTA":
http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/CHICCDT-Doubletree-Hotel-and-Conference-Center-Chicago-North-Shore-Illinois/index.do

We hope to see you in July!

Chicago Tango Week Committee

--
Maria and Burak - Tango Eclectique Event Architects Chicago, IL
:::: website:www.tangoeclectique.com :::: phone: 312.823.4859 ::::

www.myspace.com/tangoeclectique www.youtube.com/tangoeclectique (low
resolution video channel) stage6.divx.com/EclecticTango (High
resolution)