[Tango-A] NA-E: Go Green at Triangulo, March Madness 2-for-1 admission to Tuesday milonga, beginner workshops

Virginia Nicholson ginnynicholson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 23:20:01 EDT 2008

******************TRIANGULO CLASSES *******************

*March 18 Milonga: Go Green for St. Patrick's

 This St. Patrick's Day Triangulo is going green - we'll be serving
organic fruit, veggies, and chocolate to nourish your spirit and get
your body ready for spring. And for the less conscientious we'll also
be serving homemade quiche. Get an additional $1 off our 2-for-1
discount (see below) if you wear green!

*March Milonga Special: 2-for-1 Admission

Join us in celebrating the advent (soon, we hope) of spring. We're
offering 2-for-1 admission to our Tuesday milonga through the month of
March starting today! Bring a friend, and you'll both get in for $12.

*Free Absolute Beginner Workshops

Get a friend hooked on tango with one of our free absolute beginner workshops.

Friday March 28, 8:30-9:30 pm
Saturday March 29, 8:00-9:00 pm
(Choose one)