[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC More Fine Dancing Sundays!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 17:33:39 EDT 2008

ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS THIS SUNDAY --MAR 16
Session 73, 73 and 1st, SW corner. ph: 212 517.4445
More, more fine dancing for 5 hours from 7:30 to 12:30 (or later)

With D.J., Ilene de Woodstock
(Note: You can purchase ³practice² c.d.s Ilene prepares for us‹
also a couple of great dvds are available)

$10 admission includes the beginner and pre-intermediate classes both at
6:30
JEAN FUNG teaches pre-intermediate, Beginners with me.

Courtesy drink is--- extended until 8:30 pm in café with an order of tapas.
I look forward to seeing loads of you wonderful people soooooo!

And as Esmeralda oft-times says: ³ Be there or be cuadrado!²
Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays