[Tango-A] NA-C: update for milonga Nuestro Tango, Inc. for tonight, June 27th in Chicago

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 12:02:45 EDT 2008

UPDATE: Just this moment talked with Kathleen. Unfortunately she will NOT be arriving in Chicago in time to set up Diva Boutique at milonga Nuestro Tango tonight. She will post a msg here when she is in town and available to show you her shoes, apparel and jewelry.
But we ARE still going to have a fabulous evening. In addition to Tony Costantino's excellent music selections plus Somer & Agape's pre-milonga class and showcase, Jackie Ling Wong and several other visiting dancers will join us. milonga Nuestro Tango is THE place to dance in Chicago the last Friday of EVERY month. We'll be dancing at The Latvian Community Center (4146 N  Elston  Ave at Hamlin, across from Tony's Finer Foods). There will NOT be a free class tonight, as Somer Surgit and Agape Papas will teach an all levels class at 7:30 p (separate $10 fee). Please contact Phoebe for directions or any questions.
And be sure to put next month's milonga Neustro Tango on your calendars when El Pulpo will teach the pre-milonga class and showcase with Somer Surgit as guest DJ in honor of Juan Pinto's birthday and our 9th anniversary.

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited
312-60TANGO (312-608-2646) cell - text msgs OK
WindyCityTango at yahoo.com (for tango business messages)
TangoLadyChicago at yahoo.com (for immediate communication)
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango