[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC & Cooolness & Partyness Sun. at Esmeralda's

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 17:02:50 EDT 2008

All I can say is last Sunday this place was another jumping night--a genuine
party of fine dancing, with the greatest energy--
to the great music program of
D.J.YESIM LA TURCA who returns this Sunday with more!
Hard to stay seated especially when lots of good leaders abound!
at Session 73 this Sunday‹JUNE 29
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS
Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
Dancing from 7:30 to 12:30 plus!!

(Personal observation: I do think the milonga dance is bloody hard to do
well and as an interested observer at my dance, I noticed with enormous
delight all the dancers flying past me in a milonga tanda, and they all
looked so good‹so connected in the close embrace, in the line-of-dance--
such a gorgeous sight)

Tapas still served with a courtesy drink until 8:30 in the café or outside!
Kitchen open until 11...Bar open late, late----dancing continues until
everyone leave.
$10 admission includes the beginner and pre-inter.classes BOTH at 6:30
JEAN FUNG teaches pre-intermediate.  Beginners with ME
As Esmeralda oftime says, ³Be there or be cuadrado².
Lucille

Lucille Krasne  Ph: 212 777 6053
@Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
Ph: 212 517 4445