[Tango-A] MISC: EXTENDED DISCOUNTS!! Celebrate Tango Week, NYC 14-20 July, 2008 - 8th Summer Festival & 2nd USA Tango Championship

celebratetango.com info at celebratetango.com
Wed Jun 25 13:53:55 EDT 2008

July 14th­20th, 2008
8th Festival Year & the Fun Competition for Serious Dancers
Check out the SCHEDULE www.celebratetango.com/festival/program.html BECAUSE
the Early
DISCOUNTED Registration PRICES are extended to JULY 1st!!
> Get an incredible package deal or show your independence by selecting classes
> and events a la carte. Register online or mail the downloaded download form!
>> CT Week Package-(value $497) - $422
>> Festival Package- (value$420) - $355
>> Championship Package-(value$57) -$42
>> Milonga Package-(value$127)-$107
>         Dinner Package-(value $170)-$153
>     Individual Events early prices also in effect!
>     Black and White Ball only $40 basic class, masters show, buffet, great
> dancing.        $35 if you buy in person at La Boca or Sessions or in person
> from Sergio, Gayatri or a CT representative!
>
> Performance Class for Social dancers  (at door $250) $200
> Championship entry $75 couple per category!! Enter ASAP so we know who is in
> THE FUN COMPETITION FOR SERIOUS DANCERS

Our featured MASTER teachers & performers:
>> NELSON & MADALYN AVILA Performance Course
>> JUNIOR CERVILA LATIN DANCE CARNIVAL
>> FERNANDA GHI & GUILLERMO MERLO DEBUT
>> MARIO CONSIGLIERI & ANABELLA DIAZ-HOJMAN Debut
>> ANTON GAZENBEEK TANGO HISTORIAN

See our complete program chock-full of classes for all levels, lunch-time
talks, dinner milongas, live music, free intro classes & Film Festival
presentations at: www.celebratetango.com/festival/program.html

Classes will be held at both Dance Manhattan & Stepping Out Studios.
Register for packages, individual classes, and events:
Online with credit card or Paypal:
http://celebratetango.com/festival/register.html
By Mail: send registration form & check or money order payable to:
Celebrate Tango, 220 East 26 St #6L, NY NY 10010, USA.
In person:  from Gayatri & Sergio anytime and at  La Boca Milonga every
Tuesday at Iguana, 240 West. 54 St NYC

For  hotels and places to stay in NYC go to:
The Clarion Hotel***, 429 Park Ave (29-30), 212 532 4860
10% DISCOUNT WITH CELEBRATE TANGO CODE
1 double bed $180+tax. includes continental breakfast.

Hotel 31, 120 E 31st St between Park Ave & Lexington.212 685 3060
ask for Sohail or mention tango festival 10%
Dble bed shared bath $130 +tax Dble bed private bath$185 +tax, no breakfast,
no internet,

Hotel 17, 225 E 17 St between 2-3 Aves.212-475-2845
possible discount pending, double shared bath $150+tax, no internet or
breakfast
hotel17ny.com to book private

For Air and Hotel packages contact: Baneza Travel at: banibini at hotmail.com
212 203 2838

ALSO Remember  "La gran manzana" is a ³HOT² summer vacation spot so call now
to reserve your space in this HOT tango town with a HOT tango festival.

For additional information contact:
Gayatri \
212 725 1078
Www.celebratetango.com