[Tango-A] SA: Gorgeous apartment in Buenos Aires with dance studio and terrace: Available July 14-September 15

Meredith Klein meredithleeklein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:39:55 EDT 2008

Gorgeous apartment in Buenos Aires with dance studio and terrace:
Available July 14-September 15

My husband and I are renting our beautiful, newly renovated apartment
in the San Cristobal section of Buenos Aires for 2 months from July 14
to September 15.  It's one block from the popular traditional milonga,
Club Gricel, and a 10-minute cab ride from the following milongas:  El
Beso, Porteño y Bailarin, Niño Bien, La Nacional, Lo de Celia,
Torquato Tasso, and probably
lots of other milongas that we're forgetting at the moment. Highlights
of the apartment include: newly refinished h/w floors, 100-year-old
French ceramic tile floors, a glass ceiling that floods the apartment
with light, a beautiful dance studio with balcony,and a large terrace
with a parrilla.  All details below.  Or please email with questions:
meredithklein at gmail.com.  Photos available at:
http://andresamarilla.com/apt.htm

The apartment is on La Rioja at the intersection with Humberto Primo.
Details include:

--80 sq. meters of living space plus 50 sq. meters of terrace
--Totally filled with light due to two huge street-facing windows and a glass
ceiling that brings natural light into the middle of the apartment.
--Gorgeous, newly renovated dance studio (6.5 m x 4.5 m) with mirrors, h/w
floors and French doors to balcony.   Perfect for rehearsing or taking
private lessons at home.
--Bedroom with h/w floors, ample closet space and full-size bed.
--Eat-in kitchen.  (The kitchen is the only part of the house that is not
newly renovated.  It's not beautiful, but it's very functional.)
--Small office upstairs.
--Newly renovated full bath.
--Independent entrance from street; marble staircase leads up to the
apartment.
--Beautiful, large terrace with parrilla.
--High-speed internet with wireless router.
--Local phone service.
--3 blocks from the H line subway; and 2 blocks from the E line subway.
--1-2 blocks from numerous bus lines.
--1 block from Avenida San Juan where you can easily grab a taxi at any hour
of the day or night.
--Within one block of the apartment:  2 bakeries, 2 fresh pasta shops,
1 cheese and fiambre shop, 1 general supermarket, 3 restaurants/cafes,
1 tailor, 1 shoe repair shop, 2 locutorios, 1 popular milonga venue
with lots of tango classes.  Literally, everything you need to live is
within one block of the apartment.

For the full rental period, July 14-September 15, the cost is $1,500
(includes utilities and expenses). Security deposit required.
If you'd like to rent the apartment for a shorter period, please
consult for rates.

Thanks very much!
Meredith Klein
meredithklein at gmail.com