[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC - Corazon Wednesday June 18: Daniela & Luis, and Juan Paulo & Victoria!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:28:26 EDT 2008

Dear Tangueros & Tangueras,

this Wednesday, June 18, we welcome TWO wonderful couples to Corazon:

Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi  and Juan Paulo Horvath & Victoria Galoto!

Daniela & Luis are admired by tango enthusiasts everywhere for their
fluidity, musicality and great connection, their ability to incorporate
nuevo elements effortlessly into their close embrace style and their endless
energy and enthusiasm during class. They will be teaching a fun and witty
MILONGA TRASPIE class this week and perform later in the evening!

Juan Paulo, formerly principal dancer and dance captain of "Tanguera, the
musical" started touring with FOREVER TANGO in 2004. Summoned by Luis Bravo,
Victoria joined the cast in 2007 after completing her role as principal
dancer in the musical "Sweet charity".

They are visiting New York for a very brief period and we are very excited
to have them as guest performers tonight.

SPECIAL SCHEDULE this week!

8:00 - 8:30 Beginner class
8:30 - 9:30 Special Milonga Traspie class with Luis & Daniela
9:30 - 12:30  Dancing with performances at 10:30

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, Q, 6, J, M, Z)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the
thirsty!

Admission: $12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim "La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com