[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W: Chicago Tango Week extends the hotel discounted price until June 20!

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:24:43 EDT 2008

Chicago Tango Week Transportation services, Lodging and Registration Inquiry

>From the organizers of 2008 Chicago Tango Week

To: All participants of Chicago Tango Week traveling from outside the
Chicago area

DoubleTree hotel extends discounted price $85 per room until June 20!
If you would like to share your room with one of the festival
participants please let us know by sending email to
tangoeclectique at gmail.com.

For the reservation please mention the promo code "CTA":
http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/CHICCDT-Doubletree-Hotel-and-Conference-Center-Chicago-North-Shore-Illinois/index.do

Chicago Tango Week organizers appreciate your support and understand
the difficulties that you have had to endure to travel to Chicago for
this event. The least we can do is provide you with some information
to facilitate your transportation over the weekend.

 Traveling by air: Whether you are arriving at O'Hare or Midway
airport, we recommend that you use 'Go Airport Express' to travel to
the hotel and back. This shuttle service picks up passengers from the
baggage claim area and services the DoubleTree hotel in Skokie - the
site of the event – as a drop off and pick up location. Airport
Express has kindly offered our participants a discount. You must make
a reservation to use the service to Skokie. Please visit this portal
created for us:

https://airportexpress.hudsonltd.net/res?USERIDENTRY=CTW&LOGON=GO

You can also visit the main site http://www.airportexpress.com/ and
use the promotion code CTW. If you are traveling with others, then
make one reservation for the group.

Car rental: If you plan on renting a car at the airport, we recommend
Avis. Please make a reservation at their site http://www.Avis.com. Use
the promotion code A9578BJ to get the Chicago Tango Week discount.

You can also rent a car in Skokie from Enterprise. They have four
locations in the area and will pick you up at the hotel. Please visit
the company site at http://www.Enterprise.com to make a reservation.
If you plan on renting a car for the weekend, we suggest you do it
soon because there will be a high demand for cars due to the holiday.

Chicago Tango Week Festival Schedule:

Please visit our website www.chicagotangoweek.com for the festival
schedule and prices or go directly to
www.chicagotangoweek.com/schedule.pdf to see the festival program and
workshop's schedule.

Please take your time and register to the festival by going directly
to www.regonline.com/chicagotangoweek to save your spot at your
favorite classes. Some classes are already SOLD OUT!

 We look forward to greeting you soon.

Chicago tango Week Committee