[Tango-A] NA-E: Sun.at Session 73

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 19:26:03 EDT 2008

 ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS THIS SUNDAY ­June 15
Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
Dancing from 7:30 to 12:30 plus!!!

ILENE de Woodstock returns and we know everyone stays on the dance floorl!!!
(My favorite moments are when my exhausted guests, needing to get up in the
morning for work, go to the door, hear a sensational music selection, and
are back on the dance floor). Ilene continues to offer practice CDs for $10..
Films also available.

FOR FATHERS¹ DAY
Tangoing Fathers: Bring offsprings for free lesson and dancing. Tangoing
Sons and Daughters: Bring dads for free.

Go to the beach. Go to the movies.THEN COME BACK FOR GREAT DANCING!!---
WAIT--------NO NO NO!!!
First----GO in the afternoon TO THE FUNDRAISER/MILONGA/DANCE
PERFORMANCE/AUCTION at ST. MARKS CHURCH!!!
SUPPORT ERIN MALLEY¹S DANCE COMPANY, THE MALLEABLE DANCE COMPANY!!!!!
(Erin and husband, Doruk, are both tango dancers)--
 at ST. MARK¹S CHURCH!!! See all info down below.

Then come up to Esmeralda¹s to dance the night away!!!
Delicious Tapas still served with a courtesy drink until 8:30 in the café or
outside!
Kitchen open until 11...Bar stays open late, late---- dancing continues
until all leave.
$10 admission includes the beginner and pre-inter.classes both at 6:30!!!!!
JEAN FUNG teaches pre-intermediate.  Beginners with ME

Lucille

Lucille Krasne  Ph: 212 777 6053
Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS Sundays
@Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
Ph: 212 517 4445
http://www.lucillesdesigns.com
<http://www.lucillesdesigns.com

Malleable Dance Theater's first-ever benefit, the Malleable
Milonga, this Sunday, June 15
2:30 - 6pm  St. Mark's Church Parish Hall
131 East 10th Street at Second Avenue
Admission $20/person
Free Argentine Tango Class 3-3:30pm
taught by Malleable Dance Theater's Artistic Director Erin Malley
and Doruk Golcu
Performance by Malleable Dance Theater
Cash Bar and Free Refreshments.  Music by DJ Yesim
Fortune Telling by Lexa 3:15 - 4:15pm. $10 for a reading
And much more.