[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC - JUNE 11 at CORAZON - MONICA PAZ & THOMAS REALE

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:47:13 EDT 2008

This Wednesday June 11, Monica Paz will be making her debut at Corazon
Milonga as our guest instructor for the intermediate class!

Monica specializes in "Tango Salon Milonguero Style" , also knows as "close
embrace" tango.

In her classes she focuses on connection and musicality as well as precise
technique.

Her academic background, her intense training and years of teaching
experience make her one of the very few teachers that are invited to teach
tango at two of the most important official institutions in Argentina. She
teaches at the

1. National Academy of Tango
2. Buenos Aires City Government Cultural Programme.

We are also happy to announce that she will be giving us a special
performance with one of the finest social dancers in New York City - Thomas
Reale!

Come out and enjoy both class and performance and give Monica a warm welcome
at Corazon!

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Monica: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am.
Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for
the thirsty!

Admission: $12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim " La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com