[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W Chicago Tango Week updates (Luis y Daniela, Avik Basu added) $85 room rate expires June 12

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 02:19:07 EDT 2008

24 days left to Chicago Tango Week 2008!

Our Official Hotel is almost sold out, please use promo code CTA for
special $85 room rate before June 12.
www.chicagotangoweek.com for hotel details, click on lodging.

Highlights of the Chicago Tango Week 2008

Maestros (from Buenos Aires):

-Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa
-Carolina del Rivero & Donato Juarez
-Pablo Inza & Maria Mondino
-Carolina Zokalski & Diego di Falco
-Melina Brufman & Claudio Gonzalez

Updates:
 We are happy to announce that Luis Bianchi & Daniela Pucci will be
joining our festival staff this year. Luis & Daniela will be
conducting guided practicas on Friday and Saturday afternoons along
with their showcase at Saturday night Milonga.
Avik Basu of Ann Arbor, MI will be Djing at some of the afternoon
practicas as well.

Orchestra (from Paris, France):

Jose Luis Barreto & TANGUISIMO

DJs:

Robin Thomas
Jason Laughlin
Adam Hoopengardner
Carlos Favre

- FREE Outdoor Milonga with live music by TANGUISIMO (Opening
Night-Thursday) at SummerDance Grant Park
-Theater Show with Tanguisimo and the Maestros at North Shore Center
for Performing Arts on July 5-6
-Daily afternoon practilongas
-All-nighter milongas on Friday & Saturday 10pm-6am
-All-in-one location! Hotel (workshops, theater show and milongas will
be held at the same complex) excluding Opening Night outdoor milonga
which will be held at lakefront downtown Chicago

Festival Passes:

 Gold Pass (all milongas and workshops)  -  $325
 Silver Pass (two days to all milongas and workshops) - $255
 One Day Pass (one day all milongas and workshops)  -  $120
 Student Gold Pass (all milongas and workshops)  -  $170

 Please visit www.chicagotangoweek.com (schedule page) for more
information or go directly to the registration website
www.regonline.com/chicagotangoweek.

CTW vendors: Julia-Bella (Comme il Fault)
                              Diva Boutique (Comme il Fault, Tara shoes)

We hope to see you in July!