[Tango-A] MISC: Detlef & Melina back in the USA - 1 free slot

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Fri Jun 6 05:51:43 EDT 2008

Dear Tangofriends,

we're pleased to announce our coming in october 2008. We'll be
teaching at the following places:

- Seattle, october 10-14: http://yvrtango.blogspot.com
- Portand, Tangofest, october 15-20: http://claysdancestudio.com
- New York, different venues, october 21-26: Infos soon

There is still one free slot in our schedule: october, 3 - 8.
If you are interested in hosting us for classes and demos, please
contact us right away. We'll be booking our flights in the coming two
weeks.

In case you don't know us yet, have a look at our newest videos from
Geneve (Switzerland) and Bergamo (Italy) and visit our websites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1toiEcnX9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfYKxJF1DGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apdk-5mJcwE

See you soon,