[Tango-A] NA-W: We extended the date line for Buenos Aires 2008 Tango Tour until August 15th

Romina & Marcelo tangoactivities at rominamarcelo.com
Thu Jul 31 10:47:08 EDT 2008

Tango Tour to Buenos Aires 2008
September 25th to October 6th

Come to experience Buenos Aires from a local point of view, feeling yourself
at home, meeting local people and living 10 wonderful days immerse into  the
“porteño" life style.

Why coming to Buenos Aires with us
?
We are certified travel agents
We have more than 10 years working on tango tours and more than 5 organizing
our own.
We are from Buenos Aires, we know the culture, we speak the language.
Our customers are thrilled and many of them keep coming back every year.
We have the best time doing this, and we would love to share it with you.

Cost: $2,290 *Signing in before August 15th, 2008. (After this date cost
will be $2,390.-)To sign in we just need $300 advance.
Sign up at our web site: www.rominamarcelo.com

Includes: Airfare from San Francisco (one stop from S.F), Hotel in the best
location of Buenos Aires (double occupancy. If you like with can arrange a
single room for you), 24 hours assistance (we know the city and we speak the
language!), City Tours (you'll get to know all the characteristic places:
Obelisco – Downtown - Plaza de Mayo - Cafe Tortoni - San Telmo – Recoleta
and much more),A Day in the Countryside, Tango Classes with the best local
teachers, Milongas, A Tango Show, Transportation to all the mentioned
activities.

We hope to take you with us!
Romina & Marcelo
CST#2085488