[Tango-A] Roxana & Fabian in Vermont, Sept 12-14th

TangoVermont@aol.com TangoVermont at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 09:33:19 EDT 2008

Our 4th Annual 'Moonlight in Vermont' Tango Weekend Sept.12-14th, 2008 in
Brandon, VT (www.tangovermont.com) is proud to announce Roxana & Fabian:

Roxana & Fabian Belmonte, were both born in Buenos Aires, Argentina; like the
tango itself.  Since their childhood, their hearts have beaten to the rhythm
of the tango. They were raised from a very tender age to live and breathe the
Tango Culture.
More than a couple, when they dance, they transform themselves into a single
spirit to express desire, passion, love and sadness.  Their performance has
been enthusiastically embraced by audiences and presenters the world over; they
have performed and taught internationally over the past 20 years taking their
art to many countries.

'I did have a very good time at the festival with Claire and the advance
classes especially with Fabian and Roxana. They deserve to be invited back next
year as their classes were good enough to meet the variety of needs and levels
of the people in attendance. They were true professionals. I'll see you
sometime in NYC. Alex' 2007