[Tango-A] NA-E: TRIANGULO: TUES 7/29 MILONGA w. DJ CARINA $8, WED 7/30 SPECIAL PRACTICA w. JORGE TORRES, FELINA, & MORE

Virginia Nicholson ginny at tangonyc.com
Mon Jul 28 12:36:44 EDT 2008

******************TUESDAY 7/29 MILONGA @ TRIANGULO***********************

We've been having a great time lately thanks to all the amazing
dancers who've been gracing our floor...come check us out! This week
Triangulo founder Carina Moeller will be digging through her eclectic
music collection, playing classic tangos with some alternative mixed
in.

Tuesday 9:30pm -12:30am
$8 before 10pm, $10 after

* FREE homemade chocolate cake plus chips & salsa, brie & crackers, &
good things
Gorgeous atmosphere featuring hand-painted murals and chandeliers
* Smooth wood floor
* 3 AC units
* SECOND TO LAST WEEK for EARLY BIRD ADMISSION: $8 before 10pm
  (or anytime for Triangulo students and full-time students with valid
student ID.)
  Early birds - FYI Carina Moeller's Pre-Intermediate class on close
embrace is directly preceding the milonga,8:30-9:30pm ($22).

WED 7/30 CHECK OUT OUR BEGINNERS' NIGHT OUT PRACTICA!

9:30-11:30pm
$7 / $5 for Triangulo students

Featuring an improvised performance by CARINA MOELLER & JORGE TORRES!
Come see what happens when two world-class tangueros dance together
for the very first time. What can happen AND what can't? It's not only
their first performance together, it's their first time dancing
together ever! Performance at 10:30pm.

SHOW YOUR NON-TANGO FRIENDS WHAT YOU DO - FOR FREE: It's the perfect
night to bring them. We'll let your non-tango friends in for free to
have some wine and check out the performance, and we'll be offering
huge one-night only DISCOUNTS on August classes for tango newbies.

PLUS...
    * Felina Shoes - 20% Off! Felina returns with the world's best
tango shoes for men and women:
      BailaTango by Felina, NeoTango and Delie. Prices include tax; no
credit cards - just
      cash or checks with ID. Practica admission not required to buy shoes.
    * Sir Richard DJs
    * Extended Hours: 9:30-11:30pm!
    * Mini-Lesson on Milonga Etiquette

TriANGulO
135 W. 20th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues), 3rd Fl., NYC
www.tangonyc.com (212) 633-6445
ginny at tangonyc.com