[Tango-A] NA-C: Acceptng Registrations For Fandango de Tango Nov 2008 in Austin, TX

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 08:16:10 EDT 2008

10th Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX to be held Nov 26-30,  2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

You’ll find us  on the web at www.FandangoDeTango.com

Introducing our All-Star Cast  of Teachers
Fabian Salas
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco  y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing  Fun!
Over 90 hours of Classes and 33 hours of Social Dancing
“Early Bird”  Discount Deadline is Oct 1
A spectacular Show at our Saturday Night Milonga  where the Tango Masters
will be performing their fabulous dances.
We have Online Registration available.

Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel at  Southpark

Over the last 12 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango  events and brought the
best Tango coaches to Austin.
This will be our  10th year for the Fandango de Tango.
More info at  http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FandangoDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652.
Our Web Site  has the Registration Forms Available for Download

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.