[Tango-A] NA-E: CJDS Lesson & Milonga Sunday July 27th, 2008

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 17:53:39 EDT 2008

CJDS will host a Milonga (Argentine tango dance party) on Sunday,
July 27 at the Suzanne Patterson Center in Princeton. Guillermo
Elkouss and Vittoria Natale will teach a complimentary INTERMEDIATE
lesson on Tango spins and turns from 8- 9pm. After the lesson feel
the romance of Tango as you dance at our Milonga 9 pm until Midnight!
No partner is needed; singles or couples are equally welcome. We
encourage you to dance with everyone.

Who we are: Central Jersey Dance Society is a non-profit organization
run completely by volunteers for the benefit and enjoyment of the
general community (that's everyone!). Our social dances provide a
safe, friendly environment where people can de-stress, dance, enjoy
music and socialize with old and new friends. Each month, we host
five exciting dances in the Princeton Area, for more details ...
During the dance feel free to stop and say hello or offer any
suggestions to make the Tangazo even better. Judy Moore, Tangazo
Dance Director.
Location: Suzanne Paterson Center

Schedule:

8:00 pm; Intermediate Lesson
9:00 pm; Open dancing until midnight - DJ Music by Guillermo and
Vittoria

Admission Price:

Dance party (includes intermediate lesson): $12 - adult; FREE if you
volunteer

Beginners and all levels welcome! No Partner Required!
Proper attire requested, please, no t-shirts (black "dress"
tee shirts ok), sneakers, or jeans - thanks

Further information:
Website: http://www.centraljerseydance.org
Email: tango at centraljerseydance.org
Telephone: 609-945-1883