[Tango-A] NA-W: QuinTango and dancers Carina & Anton and Los Hermanos Macana.in Mendocino , CA July 22

Joan Singer joan at quintango.com
Fri Jul 18 12:37:50 EDT 2008

Tuesday, July 22 at 8 p.m. the Mendocino Festival will present
QuinTango and dancers Carina Losano & Anton Gazenbeek plus Los
Hermanos Macana. Tickets are on sale at
<http://www.mendocinomusic.com/gateway/index.htm>http://www.mendocinomusic.com/gateway/index.htm
. Information on the program and artists is at
<http://quintango.com/concerts/mendocino%2022july08%20program.htm>http://quintango.com/concerts/mendocino%2022july08%20program.htm
This is our California debut - very exciting. We would love to have
as many of you as possible celebrate with us! What could be better
than a summer evening by the sea in Mendocino with QuinTango's great
music and awesome dancers and a lovely glass of local California
wine? Hope to see you all, joan

Joan  Singer, music director of QuinTango
812 W. Braddock Rd.
Alexandria VA 22302
voicemail: 703-548-6811
fax: 734-520-6811