[Tango-A] NA-W: Studio TangoVida in San Francisco, CA

Ney Melo neymelo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:43:41 EDT 2008

Ney & Jennifer are back from teaching in Ljubljana, Capri, and Warsaw
and classes are once again underway at Studio TangoVida. The class
schedule is at http://www.studiotangovida.com/classes.html

TangoVida is also the new home of the Maleva Shoes Boutique, and the
only place to buy Comme il Faut tango shoes in San Francisco! We
proudly announce the debut of MalevaMan, our new line of
finely-crafted Argentine tango shoes for men. We have designed each
style with special attention to comfort and elegance, selecting exotic
as well as classic materials. Why should the gals have all the fun?

We now accept all major credit cards!

STORE HOURS:
Monday 5pm - 9pm
Tuesday 5pm - 9pm
Wednesday 5pm - 9pm
Thursday 5pm - 9pm
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays by appointment (call 415-670-9500)

--
Ney Melo
Owner - TangoVida