[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango in Louisville

Victor Crichton victor_vsc at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:06:47 EDT 2008

I have a friend who is going to be spending a few months in the Louisville, KY (USA) area and she'd really like to keep working at improving her tango.  I would really appreciate any possible information on good teachers in that area.  I have done some web searches but seem to come up with only ballroom or combination of ballroom and Argentine tango.  I would really prefer to steer her toward someone that is more committed to Argentine tango if there is someone in Louisville. Many Thanks!VictorVictor Crichton http://www.tampatango.com