[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W: Updated info about Pablo Veron workshops in Chicago

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:11:52 EDT 2008

We are proud to present Pablo Veron, the star of Sally Potter's film, "The
Tango Lesson".

Having inherited the tango tradition from the great Argentine masters, Pablo
Veron is recognized both in Argentina and worldwide as having been
instrumental in the rebirth of this mysterious, sensual, and sometimes
whimsical dance. Time Out said, "Pablo Veron has God's feet."

"A good tango dancer is someone who has rhythm and who has a good musical
ear. He also has respect for the woman; to know what to do at the right time
with the right partner. He adapts himself to the woman. He makes her feel
that she is the best dancer. He dances for her."
- Pablo Veron

Pablo Veron & Rachel Greenberg will be conducting intensive workshops
exclusively for intermediate/advanced dancers in a progressive manner
in Chicago on August 8 and 9. We will accept registration in advance,
as there is limited space.

Please register at www.regonline.com/pabloveron .

2-day workshop and milonga is $220
1-day workshop and milonga is $120

We really liked the location during the festival last week Chicago
Tango Week and decided to host Pablo's workshop at the same place
DoubleTree Hotel in Skokie. The management of the hotel kindly gave us
the same affordable rate of $85 per night. The Saturday night milonga
will be at the hotel as well.

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=R4NX1WAQFKYAQCSGBIX222QKIYFCXUUC?ctyhocn=CHICCDT
(Please mention "chicago tango").

Please send an email to tangoeclectique at gmail.com