[Tango-A] NA-W: Tango Magic Festival -- Seattle -- 2 weeks away and registration deadlines approaching!

Kathryn Krueger nettika at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:35:16 EDT 2008

TangoMagic 2008 - Registration Dates Fast Approaching!
To: PortlandTango <portango-a at yahoogroups.com>

We are now about 2 weeks away from this year's Seattle Tango Magic Festival
and there are some important dates to remember:

           July 10th – Last day to register for a UW Dorm room. After this
date they will accept reservations on a space available basis and charge a
$25 late fee.

           July 15th – Last day to receive online registration discounts

           July 20th – Last day you can register online.  All registrations
after this date will be at the festival registration desk in room 200BC in
the HUB

If you are planning to attend this year's festival it is always a good idea
to pre-register. Everyone who pre-registers receives a festival packet that
will be waiting for you at the registration desk.

This year we have a MILONGA PASS which is good for all the milongas on Fri,
Sat and Sun including the Grand Ball and the Salmon Bake! If you are
planning to attend all the milongas and just a few classes you might think
about purchasing the milonga pass beforehand. It will save you a little bit
of money and a lot of time and hassle.

Go to our website, www.seattletangomagic.com for information on prices,
registration, teachers, housing and festival events. If you have any
questions, please send them to info at seattletangomagic.com.

Hope to see many of you here in Seattle for this great festival!

Kat