[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC - Corazon July 9: LIVE MUSIC, TETE & MARIANA

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:46:08 EDT 2008

On Wednesday July 9 we are welcoming back living legend and milonguero par
excellence Pedro "TETE" Rusconi to teach the intermediate class at 8:30pm.
He will be assisted by MARIANA FRESNO, one of New York's most elegant and
accomplished followers. They will also perform together later in the
evening. Don't miss them!

We also invited maestro TITO CASTRO on bandoneon and MAURICIO NAJT on piano
to take part in this evening with a wonderful repertoire of tangos, milongas
& valses!

Snacks are served all night and a cash bar is available for the thirsty!
Parking free and plentiful.

Taking the train? The N, R, W, Q, 6, J, M, Z to Canal Street, we are one
block south of Canal at 101 Lafayette Street.

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, 6)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with TETE : 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am, with a performance.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the
thirsty!

Admission: $ 12

Come join us for a wonderful evening!

Your host & dj