[Tango-A] NA-W: Tango tour to Buenos Aires, september 25th to october 6th 2008.

Romina & Marcelo tangoactivities at rominamarcelo.com
Fri Jul 4 20:44:28 EDT 2008

TANGO TOUR TO BUENOS AIRES September 25th to October 6th 2008
CST#2085488
 Date line July 25th
 Don't miss the opportunity to experience Buenos Aires as a local one!

Come and have fun while you learn about Argentine culture and the Buenos Aires tango scene.
Experience Buenos Aires from a local point of view, feeling yourself at home, meeting local people and living 10 days immerse in the "porteño" life style.

Cost: $2,290.- signing in before July 25th
($2,390.- after this date)
To sign in we just need $300.- advance.

Includes: Airfare from San Francisco (one stop from S.F), Hotel in the best location of Buenos Aires(double occupancy), 24 hours assistance (we know the city and we speak the language!),
City Tours (you'll get to know all the characteristic places: Obelisco – Downtown - Plaza de Mayo – Cafe Tortoni - San Telmo - Recoleta and much more), A Day in the Countryside, Tango Classes with the best local teachers, Milongas, A Tango Show, Transportation to all the mentioned activities.
We hope to take you with us!

Why coming to Buenos Aires with us?

We are certified travel agents.
We have more than 10 years working on tango tours and more than 5 organizing our own.
We are from Buenos Aires, we know the culture, we speak the language.
Our customers are thrilled and many of them keep coming back every year.
We have the best time doing this, and we would love to share it with you.

Remember…   the sooner you sign in the better price you get!

Romina Hahn & Marcelo Solis Tango Argentino

3349 Mt Diablo Blvd #B, Lafayette, CA 94549
Phone: 925-299-6945   Cell: 925-209-4124
E-mail: tango at rominamarcelo.com
www.rominamarcelo.com