[Tango-A] Tango Cruise

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Thu Jul 3 16:22:12 EDT 2008

Once in a lifetime - Let's cruise around Cape Horn, let's dance Tango
and let's stay in Buenos Aires FOR FREE! If you book your Tango cruise
in July, your overnight package in a four-star hotel in Buenos Aires
is free!!! During our 14-night Tango cruise, there will be many
opportunities on board to improve your Tango skills by attending
Practicas, Milongas and Tango classes with Adriana Dure and Fabrizio
Forti.

We will visit Santiago de Chile, Puerto Montt, Punta Arenas, the
Chilenean Fjords, Ushuaia, Puerto Madryn, Montevideo and Punta del
Este before we arrive in the "Capital city of Tango", Buenos Aires.
Take advantage of this very special offer and enjoy one of the most
fascinating cruises, you will ever take. Your reaction to this cruise
will be: "This is the dream of a lifetime". Note: This offer is
limited. More information: www.tango-cruise.com, Anette Spiegel,
info at tango-cruise.com