[Tango-A] NA-E: WED 7/2 @ TRIANGULO: PARADAS CLASS 7-8, MOVIE + PRACTICA 8-11

Virginia Nicholson ginny at tangonyc.com
Tue Jul 1 17:47:34 EDT 2008

***** WED 7/2 @ TRIANGULO: PARADAS 7-8, MOVIE + PRACTICA 8-11******

Don't miss this Wednesday at Triangulo! From 7-8pm join us for a
special workshop on PARADAS and EMBELLISHMENTS (Carina Moeller) $22.
Then stick around for a special Triangulo premiere...

DOUBLE FEATURE: TANGO MOVIE (meet the director) + BEGINNER'S NIGHT
OUT, Weds 7/2, 8-11

Join us for Triangulo's first ever movie night!  We'll be screening a
charming 13-min Oscar-nominated Belgian short, Tanghi Argentini,
followed by Surrender Tango, a 30-min documentary about the NYC tango
scene, and a Q&A with director Marcia Rock! We'll be serving
complimentary popcorn (feel free to sneak in your own snacks, our
"security" is pretty loose about that kind of stuff), plus DVDs will
be available for purchase ($25, cash only).

After the movie, stay put for our July "Beginners' Night Out"
Practica, with the gallant Sir Richard at DJ, a performance by Carina
and earlier and extended hours!

Movie 8-9pm $3; Practica 9-11pm $7/$5 Triangulo students.

TriANGulO
135 W. 20th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues), 3rd Fl., NYC
www.tangonyc.com (212) 633-6445