[Tango-A] Registration Opens! TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions May-June 2008 with Luciana Valle - Limited Enrollment!

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Thu Jan 31 21:25:11 EST 2008

Dear Tango Aficionados,

Dance of the Heart is happy to announce that online registration is now
available for the TangoIntensivo™ Sessions in Buenos Aires with Luciana
Valle this May and June 2008!

These innovative programs combine an intense examination of tango topics at
a high intermediate or advanced level, overseen by "La Huracana Luciana"
(aka "Hurricane Lucy"), the peerless Luciana Valle. We have already offered
these programs twelve times since February 2005, and the reviews just keep
getting better and better.  If you haven't had a chance yet to REALLY work
on your tango in the company of a fantastic staff whose stellar tango skills
are oriented toward YOUR tango advancement, Now's the chance - but don't
wait too long!

We will have only a limited enrollment for the popular “staff partner”
option (20 student slots available in each session!).  We have already
notified the 200+ previous enrollees of the availability of registration.
We know a lot of you don't want to miss out on the opportunity to take these
programs.  The first advance registration discount doesn't expire for more
than six weeks, but even at this early date, the May-June programs are
almost 20% full with paid registrations, and we even have several paid
registrations for the October-November sessions.

The "Staff Partner" option
==========================
Let's say we have eleven male students and nine female students.  Luciana
recruits from among her own El Motivo staff and her advanced students eleven
women and nine men (which includes some genuinely AMAZING dancers).  The
students rotate during the class only among the staff dancers, who partner
them as they work on Luciana's material together.

PROGRAMS:
============
TangoIntensivo™ Session "A": May 26-31, 2008

TangoIntensivo™ Session "B": June 2-7, 2008

NOTE: Because the original "TangoIntensivo™" material has expanded beyond
the original design, we have divided what was once covered in a single week
into "A" and "B" sessions.  These are independent sessions, covering
different subjects, but addressing the material to students at the same
level. For maximum benefit, take both programs, but each program is also
designed to stand alone.

This is the second year we have offered "A" and "B" sessions in the May-June
timeframe.  These programs often fit very well in the schedules of those on
academic calendars in the USA.  In addition, the weather in Buenos Aires in
May and June is often pleasantly cool by USA standards (daytime highs in the
mid 50's, nighttime lows in the low 40's) creating a different travel and
dancing experience for those used to the hotter times of March or November.

= * = * = * =

COST:
US$595 per program before March 15th
US$695 per program March 15th or later
Includes instruction, practicas, and staff partner for these events.
Does not include airfare, lodging, or meals (but we can help you with these
after registration, if given enough lead time!)
=============
STRUCTURE:
Our acclaimed innovative approach to the tango learning experience involves
Luciana's world-class instruction in tango structure and dynamics, combined
with staff partners trained in Luciana's approach to assist your efforts
toward tango mastery.  In six days, you will be accompanied in twenty-five
hours of lessons and practicas by one of our staff assistants, who hone
their skills in the tango hotspots of Buenos Aires and in classes with
Luciana and her partners.  Some of these assistants are starting their
fourth year of working with us, so we have managed to form quite a team!
=============
Don’t delay your registration – we’ve already got registrations from several
people for the May sessions, some of whom have already signed up for more
than one event!

For complete information, please visit our website at
www.danceoftheheart.com and follow the links about "TangoIntensivo™ Sessions
with Luciana Valle".  Paypal payment by credit card is available on the
website to insure fast registration notification for this
first-come-first-served set of events.

Don’t miss these opportunities to push the edge of your tango with a great
group of partners
and share the sights, sounds and feelings of the home of
tango with a like-minded group of dancers!

We look forward to hearing from you ASAP!

Abrazos,

Brian Dunn and Deborah Sclar (and Luciana Valle, claro!)
Dance of the Heart
775 Pleasant Street
Boulder Colorado 80302 USA
303-938-0716
www.danceoftheheart.com
“Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time”