[Tango-A] NA-E: CORRECTION to schedule for tonight's workshops at Triangulo

Virginia Nicholson ginnynicholson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:43:00 EST 2008

Hi - I know I missed the deadline for today's a-list, but would it be
possible to send out a correction to the list this afternoon? I gave
the wrong time for one of tonight's classes!!! If you can, please let
me know whether or not you can send a correction. Thank you and sorry!

CORRECTION:  WEDNESDAY 1/30 Triangulo special workshop on milonga
(Learn how to make milonga the most fun of all the dances! - all
levels) is from 8:00-9:00 pm, NOT 8:30 to 9:30pm! Sorry for the
confusion!

Price: $22
Location: Triangulo, 135 West 20th Street #301, New York, NY
Phone:  212-633-6445
Website: www.tangonyc.com