[Tango-A] NA-E: Atlanta Tango Festival update

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 12:59:58 EST 2008

These are the latest news from the Atlanta Tango Festival, which will take place April 3-6 2008.
The Festival features some of our regular teachers, as well as first timers. For a complete list of teachers and DJs, please wisit www.atlantatangofestival.com/teachers.html

SCHEDULE:
We have posted a preliminary schedule (www.atlantatangofestival.com/schedule.html). Topics for the individual workshops will be posted soon.
The level of the workshops will be Intermediate and up.

REGISTRATION:
Registration is going stronger than previous years.
We are still accepting individual registrations from leaders and followers, but we are closely monitoring the gender balance. We might change this policy in the near future, so hurry up before we close registration to just couples.
Just a reminder: no "a la carte" enrollment for workshops will be accepted at the door for individuals. Only couples will be allowed to enroll "a la carte" at the door.
Also, all Gold and Festival passes registration received by February 1st will receive a free festival T-shirt.
To register, please visit: www.atlantatangofestival.com/pricing.html

HOTEL:
More rooms have been added to the original block, but the hotel is quickly running out of space. NO rooms are available outside the festival's block. To make your reservation call the Holiday Inn Select in Decatur at 404-371 0204 and mention ATLANTA TANGO EVENT (exactly those words).
If you want help to find a roommate, please send us a message to info at atlantatangofestival.com

Alternative hotel (walking distance to the main venue):
Super 8 motel
Phone: 404-378-3765

Feel free to visit our webpage www.atlantatangofestival.com for more details on private instruction and special workshops.