[Tango-A] NA-E: Friday 2/1 Paz Y Amor Milonga @ Albany

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 14:22:22 EST 2008

NEXT FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST .....
Get Set for the FIRST FRIDAY  PAZ Y AMOR MILONGA,
at the  Ukrainian-American Club in Cohoes, NY (just outside Albany)...

Another great night in store!

8p-9p: *MEET THE MUSIC *tm - Come meet /Di Sarli, D'Arienzo, Canaro,
Pugliese, Tanturi, Troilo, Laurenz, Fresedo, Donato, Biagi / & all their
friends - the great musicians and orchestras of tango! Explore the
differences between the key orchestras with emphasis on how each
orchestra's unique style affects our dancing and often, with whom we
dance!  We'll talk, listen and dance as we delve deeper into the heart
and soul of tango and the unique, supremely talented musicians who left
us this very special legacy. So join us and explore the infinite,
beautiful and powerful world of la musica de tango.  We
promise...you'll be a better dancer for it... !

9p-1a: *Milonga!*  (includes Buffet, Door Prizes)
DJ Ilene de Woodstock playing the classics, plus salsa, swing &
alternative breaks.

$15- Milonga  (Meet the Music session- complimentary!)
Ukrainian-American Club in
Cohoes

1 Pulaski St.,  Cohoes, NY 12047 (518) 233-9265

Need practice music? Custom-made, educational Tango CD's will be available.
saludos!    hope to see you!!!!
/Ilene/
www.WoodstockTango.com