[Tango-A] NA-E: La Boca Jan 22nd NELSON & MADALYN AVILA at Iguana

gm info at celebratetango.com
Sun Jan 20 20:55:15 EST 2008

Tuesday January 22nd...
Viva La Boca!
Doorway to a world of Tango
IGUANA, 240 W 54 St (B¹way & 8th)
One of NYC¹s best Mexican Restaurants.212 765 5454

IGUANA has TWO wooden Dance areas on the upstairs 2nd floor where we will
be, that are joined by a beautiful curving bar. This allows us the freedom
to have the New & Exciting Leaders' Practica by the School of Traditional
Argentine Tango (statnyc.com) concurrent with the beginner classes.
Come celebrate our NEW HOME, NEW SCHEDULE AND NEW EXPERIENCES

6:30 to 6:50 Free Intro to Tango - GAYATRI 7:00 to 8:00 - basic class with
GAYATRI 6:30 to 8:00 - Leaders' Practica with SERGIO & ANTON - STATNYC.com

8:00 to 9:00 - intermediate class
Special Guest Teacher Star of TANGO ARGENTINO  (the show that started it
all)
NELSON AVILA

9:00pm - 12:30am DANCING in both areas to the Music of :
Guest DJ: La Turca Yesim

10:30pm Performance by:
NELSON & MADALYN AVILA

Cover $15 – includes classes, entertainment & milonga
Students with current ID $8

PRACTICA $12 OR $7 with LA BOCA cover

Information: 212 725 1078
info at celebratetango.com
Your Host: GAYATRI
Venue:
IGUANA, 240 West 54th St (B¹way & 8th) 212 765 5454
Dinner optional, reservations advised.
Parking: CHECK SIGNS!
B¹way 6 hour muni after 6pm, street parking-try west and north of 54th and
8th Ave.
If you find more info let us know so we can make parking easier for
everyone.