[Tango-A] BUENOS AIRES - Palermo Hollywood Apartment for Rent

Gina-Marie Gattone gmgattone at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 15:12:09 EST 2008

I recently finished renovating and designing a truly beautiful apartment in Palermo Hollywood for tango tourists. If any of you need or know someone who is coming to Buenos Aires and in need of an apartment, please keep mine in mind!

The website is: http://www.casaenpalermo.com

It's a luminous, fully furnished one bedroom apartment with the following ammenities:

complete kitchen
high speed internet
cable television
private patio
air conditioning / heat
stereo
storage space
hardwood floors throughout

I've paid a great attention to detail, so I'm pleased to say that anyone staying here should really feel at home.

Thank you!
Gina