[Tango-A] Tango in Tuscany, One more week for early registration!

Agustina Claudio agustinayclaudio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 00:19:22 EST 2008

This is a reminder of the "Tango Holidays with Agustina & Claudio"
This May you can choose one of this amazing destinations:
TUSCANY, BARCELONA or ISTANBUL!

Hurry up to make your plans!
Here we give you the deatlines for the early registration:
Tuscany: 640€ until January 26th (first trip) and February 3rd (second trip)
Barcelona: 680€ until February 11th
Istanbul: 550€ until February 20th

TUSCANY
April 26th to May 3rd
or
May 3rd to 10th 2008

After the great success of the seven precedent experience we invite
you to share with us a magic week with a lot of tango, home made
Italian food & nice people in the heart of Tuscany!

An intensive 12 hours tango seminar, plus 6 hours of assisted practica
with Agustina and Claudio in a wonderful Tuscan Villa, 15 miles south
Florence.

The program include:
* 7 nights of accommodation in double occupancy at the villa.
* Half board (breakfast and diner).
* A total of 12 hours of intensive workshop.
* 6 hours of assisted "Practica".
Early registration price: (until Three months before the date of the
trip) 640 Euros.

Late Registration: 680 Euros.
The Registration can be made with a deposit of 20% of the price.

Important !!: To check prices for airfares we suggest you  see flights to:
-Florence Airport (20 miles from the villa)
-Pisa Airport (40 miles from the villa)- you can check www.ryanair.com
to see cheap air tickets from Europe
-Rome Airport (3 hours drive or train trip to the villa)
-Milan Airport (3 hours drive or train trip to the villa)

MORE INFO: www.actango.com.ar
agustinayclaudio at hotmail.com