[Tango-A] NA-E: 2 for 1 Milonga Special with DJ Yesim this Saturday 6-9 at Practilonga-939!

Santiago Steele santiagosteele at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 03:07:03 EST 2008

West-Side Tango Club Presents:
2 FOR 1 SPECIAL THIS SATURDAY AT PRÁCTILONGA-939!

DJ YESIM 'LA TURCA' 6PM-9PM

939 8th Ave (W55-W56) - $7

Dear Friends,
Just a little reminder to stop by our Grand Opening Milonga this Saturday at Ripley-Grier Studios, 939 8th Avenue between West 55th & West 56th, right across from the Hearst Building.

We'll be in studio 4A, a 1200 Sq Ft Dance Studio with High Ceilings and Strip Wood Floors from 6PM to 9PM. Buzz #307 to get in the building and take the elevator or stairs to the 4th Floor.

Some wine & refreshments will be served. Entrance just $7. This Saturday only, bring a friend for free!

Hope to see you this week, if not the next! Also, stay tuned for future anoucements of DJ rotation & guest Tango workshops in February-March!

Santiago
917-686-2023
santiagosteele at gmail.com

santiagosteele at gmail.com