[Tango-A] Dance Tango like the best in Buenos Aires.

Carlos Duarte de Chey carlosnytango at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:55:14 EST 2008

Hi Everybody!

I will be back from Buenos Aires this Wednesday, January 16th.
Contact me if you are serious about improving your tango or learning your first steps.

My NYC schedule for the next 10 weeks is as follows:

-Wednesday: Practica/Workshop (for advanced dancers only) from 8pm to 10pm at 743 8th Ave./Room C4.
            (STARTS JANUARY 23th)

-Thursday: Group Classes at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, 199 Lafayette  St., 2nd floor
               7:30pm to 8:30pm Int/Adv. Vals and Milonga
               8:30pm to 9:30pm Tango de Buenos Aires (Tango of the BA Milonga)

-La Milonga de Gardel at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, January 19th and 26th. Lesson from 9pm to 10pm.

-Coaching and Private lessons every day until 10pm at Sandra Cameron Dance Center and Fazil's.

See you,

Carlos Duarte de Chey

For more information:
USA : 917-406-7973