[Tango-A] SA: TangoMina clothing closeout

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Wed Jan 9 09:33:43 EST 2008

Tangowear designed by Anne Leva-Midon was available last year in Buenos
Aires at TangoMina for a very short time.  There are a few dresses, skirts,
pants and tops, mostly samples, which I will be selling for her at reduced
prices.

Those of you who attend festivals in the USA may know Anne.  She was in San
Diego last weekend with her designs for Tangoleva.  A year ago she bought a
shop in Buenos Aires to expand beyond her home base in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The business was successful, but the partnership [with Laura Chummers] was
not.  TangoMina/Tara Shoes is closed.

Anne's designs will be shown at my apartment by appointment.  I also have
eight pairs of used tango shoes from a friend.  They are Darcos, Delie,
Susana Artesanal, and custom-made Leo shoes in size 37 at reasonable prices.

www.tangoleva.com