[Tango-A] NA-E: TANGO FANTASY FESTIVAL 2008 - May 22-27 Memorial Weekend in Miami Beach

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 01:45:43 EST 2008

Hola Milongueros y  Tangueras:

The 2008 Tango Fantasy Festival will take place again on Memorial  Weekend.
We go back to the format it used to be several years  ago in the beginning.
The event will take place at the newly renovated  Deauville Beach Resort, with
all the convenient shopping and ethnic  dining all around it.  It will be a
long weekend only  (May 22 through May 27) ending the early morning of Tuesday,
May 27.  This  will give everyone a chance to participate fully and not loose
much vacation  time.

Five days of Tango, workshops, exotic evening milongas under the  stars and
dancing on Miami Beach.  A fun, great vacation that  every Tanguero (a) looks
forward to every year on Memorial Weekend in Miami  Beach.

We have arranged for a faculty of the best in Argentine Tango  teachers.
Check the Web Site for their names and  periodically updates. There will be only
one "Masters of  Tango" Spectacular Show and dinner on Sunday, May 25 and it
is included  with your package for the weekend.

You can sign up now and take advantage of the early bird prices posted on
the Web Site.  The registration form is ready for you to print and  send it to
me on time.  If you would like to be added to our  mailing list for the flyer
that is available, please contact me directly or send  an e-mail.  If your
address has changed, please send us the  new address so you can receive our
information booklet on time.

Make reservations at the Deauville Beach Resort and don't miss the
opportunity to be a part of this world-class event.

This is an all Argentinean Tango festival.  Make sure to join us this  year.

Tango Forever,

Lydia C. Henson
Organizer