[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango Milonguero Fest 2/29-3/2 Urbana IL: Ladies/Couples Discounts still apply

Tango Society of Central Illinois tango.society at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:08:47 EST 2008

Central Tango Milonguero Festival
Fri Feb 29 - Sun Mar 2
Urbana IL

Instructors & DJs(*)
Alicia Pons (Buenos Aires) & Robert Hauk* (Portalnd OR)
Melina Sedo* & Detlef Engel (Germany)

We are looking forward to a great weekend of tango milonguero, the
tango of the Buenos Aires milongas, with a great cross-section of
dancers from Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa, and Wisconsin already
registered.

We have about 5-6 extra men registered for the weekend, so in order to
achieve gender parity, we have extended the deadline for the Advance
Registration discounts for WOMEN and COUPLES to include Onsite
Registration. Of course, couples will always improve the gender ratio
as well.

=> Couples will be offered a registration fee = 2X the Woman's fee.

Onsite Registration:

Weekend Pass (7 workshop sessions + Fri & Sat milongas)
- Men: $130 ($70 students); > 200 mi: $110 ($60 students)
- Women: $120 ($60 students); > 200 mi:  $100 ($50 students)

Saturday Pass (3 workshop sessions + evening milonga)
- Men: $75 ($45 student)
- Women: $70 ($40 student)

Sunday Pass  (3 workshop sessions)
- Men: $65 ($35 student)
- Women $60 ($30 student)

All that we ask is that you let us know in advance (by Friday noon)
that you are coming, so we can have the correct registration fee
listed for you for the cashiers.

If you need housing, please let us know ASAP and we may still be able
to find housing in the homes of Urbana-Champaign tangueros.

Just in case we get more women than men, we can make some calls and
get some extra Urbana men to register. We always have extra tango men
in Urbana and many of them are very good dancers.

We look forward to seeing you in Urbana this weekend. The weather
forecast is calling for clear and warmer weather, but not so warm that
you won't prefer to be inside dancing tango, which is definitly a
warmer alternative.

Abrazos,

Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
Tango Society of Central Illinois