[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC - This Wednesday 2/27 at Corazon - FIRST ANNIVERSARY EXTRAVAGANZA!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:21:22 EST 2008

Corazon is one year old this week; thanks so much to all of you who have
made it one of New York's friendliest milongas!

This Wednesday we are celebrating our anniversary in grand style with an
extravaganza - it's like a one-night festival!

LESSON AND PERFORMANCE with the incredible LOS HERMANOS MACANA!

LIVE MUSIC by TITO CASTRO AND MAURICIO NAJT!

Special treats, live music, and stunning performers - it's going to be one
amazing party, this week at Corazon!

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, Q, 6, J, M, Z)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Los Hermanos Macana: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the
thirsty!

Admission: $12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim "La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com