[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango classes with Anton Gazenbeek on Mondays

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 00:37:55 EST 2008

>From 6:30 to 7:00, you will have the chance to escape from the winter and go from your office to our studio to dance for half an hour FREE and wait for our Int/Adv class of Traditional Tango.
  If you are a complete beginner, you will have the chance to enjoy a complimentary FREE intro lesson about tango dance, its history and etiquette.

  Chelsea Studios. 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NY, 10001.

Room area #1 Int-Adv (This week’s subject: "Pasos en Espejo" Mirror Steps)
  6:30 - 7:00pm Warming up FREE
  7:00 - 9:00 pm Class + Practica  $20
  8:00 - 9:00 pm Only Practica $5 (Free STAT  Students)

Room area #2 Beginners
  6:30 - 7:10pm FREE Intro Class
  8:00 - 9:00pm  Beginners Course "A" . $80 (Starting March 3rd)

  MORE info at www.statnyc.com or 917-373-7446

    We have created the “ School of  Traditional Argentine Tango  ” which is exclusively dedicated to spreading authentic classical tango as it was danced in Argentina during the Golden Age of Tango from the 1940s to the 1980s. Our teaching system is based on many years of research we did on location in Buenos Aires and all over the world, and doesn’t have any other dance technique influence. 100% Traditional Argentine Tango.

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444