[Tango-A] EU-W: Munich 2 DNI Festival in the IBP Groebenzell/Munich Germany from April 30th to May 4th 2008

Christel Knorrn christelknorrn at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:03:29 EST 2008

The I.B.P. is proud to present from April 30th to 4th of May three teacher couples from DNI Studio/BS AS for a unique festival in Munich
There will be a discount if you book until the 16th of March

The couples are
Pablo Villarraza y Dana Frígoli
Héctor Corona y Silvina Machado
Gonzalo Alonso y Mariel Robles
Stella Dettoni ( Yoga/Pilates)

DNI in Bs AS with it’s inique atmosphere and leaded by Pablo Villarraza y Dana Frígoli became one of the most important tango schools.
The method of teaching is based on the natural movements of people.
It’s a kind of dancing in a relaxed way , full of easiness, with dynamic and
precism. Beside this concept which every teacher is using, each couple has his own individual and personal style in dancing and teaching.

You can find all information about classes, locations, milongas and prices
At the following webite:
http://www.ibp-tango.de/workshops/2008_pablo_y_dana/_infos_de.html

The classes will be teached in Englisch and Spanish

The differnet levels are:
Stufe I:   Intermediate about 3 years dancing
Stufe II: Advanced about 5 years dancing
Stufe III: Professionals and very advanced

Sandra Passolt
telephon numer / número de telefóno
+49/8142 - 570660
info at ibp-tango.de