[Tango-A] NA-E: SAVE THE DATES APRIL 12TH & 13TH WORKSHOPS & MILONGA WITH CLAUDIO FORTES & DIANA

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 17:56:19 EST 2008

Dear Tango Friends,

We’re having very exciting Argentine Tango workshops on Saturday
April 12th & Sunday April 13th at The Sweatshop Studio in Cherry
Hill, NJ, with visiting Argentine tango performers/instructors
Claudio & Diana from Mar del Plata, Argentina.

Claudio is the founder of the New Tango School. He and Diana both
will be teaching their personal style of tango which includes the
disciplines of open and close embrace to create a particular and
unmistakable style of dancing while using innovative teaching methods
to accelerate the process of learning the dance. Breaking out from
rigid sequences, their workshops provide ways to develop
improvisational skills through the use of simple yet dynamic
exercises which leads the students to explore ways to develop an
easy, relaxed style of dancing Tango. The communication takes place
between the dancers through the use of their bodies. Both are
excellent teachers, very patient, thorough and accessible, and you
will enjoy learning their elegant style which you can incorporate
into your own. See www.newtangoschool.com

We will be running our regularly scheduled Monthly MILONGA on
Saturday April 12th at THE SWEATSHOP STUDIO, 510 NORTH KINGS HIGHWAY,
CHERRY HILL, NJ, 08034 from 9:00PM to 1:00AM with guest DJ Isidoro
Levinson. We will be giving away door prizes and Claudio and Diana
will be doing a demonstration as well, which you surely will love.

Before and after the workshops you will be able to purchase from
Viviana, beautiful Tango shoes brought directly from Argentina. See
www.vivianatango.com

Space will be limited so everyone will have room to practice, so
please try to pre-register on-line before April 6th. Go to
www.argentangodancers.com for class descriptions and registration or
contact tangodancers at comcast.net

This couple is returning for the third time to the South Jersey/
Philadelphia by popular demand. They are sought after in other tango
communities in the USA and Mexico and Europe. Don’t miss this unique
and limited opportunity to work with them. Last year we had people
from New York, Pennsylvania, Louisana, and Washington DC.

We look forward to welcoming you to the South Jersey/Philadelphia
Tango Community.

Suggested hotels can be found at: http://www.find-hotels.us/nj/cherry-
hill_hotels.html
Click onto New Jersey Hotels link and then onto the Cherry Hill or
MT. Laurel link.
And http://www.find-hotels.us/nj/mt-laurel_hotels.html

Warm Regards,

Vittoria & Guillermo