[Tango-A] NA-W, TANGO ACADEMY OF PASADENA-- MARCH - AUTHENTIC ARGENTINE TANGO INSTRUCTION

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 15:38:54 EST 2008

 Tango Academy of Pasadena

    Authentic Argentine Tango Instruction

Option A*:Beginners Series, Friday March 14, 2008

10 Hour Class Series(five Fridays 8:00PM to 10:00PM)

Option B*:Beginners Series, Saturday, March 15, 2008

10 Hour Class Series(five Saturdays 5:00PM to 7:00PM )

Intermediate-Advanced,Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 Hour Class Series(five Tuesdays 8:30PM to 10:30PM).

Intermediate Series, Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10 Hour Class Series(five Wednesdays 8:30PM to
10:30PM).

Advanced Series, Thursday, March 20, 2008

10 Hour Class Series(five Thursdays 8:30PM to 10:30PM)

Sponsored by:
T. A. O. P.
Our own exclusive collection of tango shoes.
Available for purchase at our studio.

   Tango Academy of Pasadena

100 West Villa St, Pasadena, California 91103

(Bordered by Lincoln, Eureka and Villa streets, it is
one block north of the Fair Oaks/Marengo exit, giving
you immediate access to the 210 and I-134 Fwy
interchange. Entrance to the enclosed, on-premise
parking is from Eureka Street.)

Telephone: 626-963-8020; E-mail: tango1543 at yahoo.com
www.tangoacademypasadena.com

"Learn the essence of Argentine Tango, Milonga,
Candombe and Vals exclusivelly with argentine
instructors"