[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W, SA: Early, Early Bird Discount Exprires Friday for Chicago Mini Tango Festival

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 13:17:07 EST 2008

The Early, Early Bird Discount to the 2008 Chicago
Mini Tango Festival will expire tomorrow, Friday,
February 15th. We expect this years' festival to
exceed the wonderful festivals we had in the previous
years. So far we have people coming the to festival
from Minneapolis, Mn; Bloomington, Mn; St. Louis, Mo;
Berkeley, California; New York City; Woodstock, New
York; Ann Arbor, Michigan; Portland, Oregon; Madison,
Wisconsin; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Boston,
Massachussetts; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sedona, Arizona;
Tampa, Florida; Iowa City, Iowa, and of course,
Chicago.

We hope to have updated in the next several weeks the
schedule of the festival, including the list of
classes with the instructors. We will also be in a
position to complete the list of instructors
and djs for the festival.

Please note that the lodging rates at the Ramada Inn
are only guaranteed until March 5, 2008. Alternatives
besides the Ramada Inn include the International House
at the University of Chicago. For
more information on lodging options, please go to:
http://www.chicagot angofestival.com/Lodging. php

If there are individuals in the Chicagoland area who
are willing to house an out of town guest, please let
us know by contacting Jacqui Cahill at
lessons at chicagotang ofestival. com or at
weebit100 at hotmail.com.

With respect to air travel and car rentals we have
arranged for discounted airfares on American Airlines
to either Midway Airport (airport code: MDW) or Ohare
International Airport (airport code: ORD). We have
also arranged for discounted rentals on Avis car
rentals. For further details go to:
http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Air_Travel_
Car_Rental. php

If you have any question or need more information
please go to www.chicagotangofestival.com or contact
Ray Barbosa at info at chicagotangofe stival.com

Please forward this email to your friends. If they
would like to subscribe to our mailing list, please
have them send an email to info at chicagotangofe
stival.com or have them subscribe to the Chicago Tango
Festival yahoo website at
ChicagoTangoFestival-subscribe at yahoogroups.com .

Looking forward to your joining us in April.

Thank you,

Ray Barbosa

Organizers and contributors: Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.
and the Argentine Tango Club of the University of Chicago