[Tango-A] SA: Conventillo de Lujo

Amy and Ray amyandray at wowway.com
Wed Feb 13 15:12:18 EST 2008

Please plan to stay with us at our beautiful Conventillo de Lujo on your
next trip to Buenos Aires.  We offer bright and colorful luxury apartments
with full kitchens, comfortable living rooms, modern bathrooms, and
beautiful outside balconies.   Conventillo is located on the border of
Palermo Hollywood and Belgrano between the Olleros and Carranza stops on the
D-Line of the subte.  This is an quiet, upscale, secure neighborhood.
Milonguita de Colegiales and the popular outdoor milonga, La Glorieta, are
within easy walking distance.  Please visit our website,
http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com

 INCLUDED IN DAILY RATE
·          Full breakfast
·          Housekeeping
·          Wireless internet
·          Guest computers
·          Cable TV
·          Every room (bedrooms and living rooms) has an individual air
conditioner and heater
·          Emergency medical care
·          Safe in every bedroom
·          Group tango lessons
·          Mineral water
·          Spacious dance studio with wood floor available for your private
lessons and practice
·          Atrium with bar and glass roof that opens to the sky for
meetings, breakfast, and dining
·          Rooftop terrace (Patio de la Morocha)  for barbecues and
sunbathing
·          Reservations and advice for shows and events in Buenos Aires.
·          Arrangements for travel to tourist locations throughout
Argentina.
·          Guided walking tours of Palermo Park

OPTIONAL SERVICES
·          Airport transfers
·          Private tango lessons
·          Spanish lessons