[Tango-A] NA-E: Atlanta Festival update: Workshop topics and more

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 12:54:49 EST 2008

These are the latest news from the Atlanta Tango Festival, April 36 2008.

Workshop Topics
We have published an "almost final" schedule including workshop topics. For a detailed schedule please visit www.atlantatangofestival.com/schedule.html
Also, Tomás and Brigitta will have a new edition of their Teachers Training Network. The class will take place Saturday April 5th, 7:30pmm and the focus will be "On Teaching Close Embrace".
Price: $30 ($15 with the purchase of a Gold or Festival Pass). RSVP needed

Registration
We are still allowing individual registrations, but you want to act soon before we close registration to "couples only" in order to minimize gender imbalance.
to register, please visit www.atlantatangofestival.com/pricing.html

Hotel
The main venue is basically sold out (2-3 rooms left). We are negotiating discount rates with other hotels, and a shuttle schedule is in the works. We will make it public the moment a deal is reached. Meanwhile, we recommend to make a reservation in any of the alternative hotels.
Holiday Inn Express
 2183 N. Decatur Rd.
 Decatur, GA 30033
 Phone: 404-320 0888