[Tango-A] NA-E: Valentine's Day Special for Tango classes

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 22:20:13 EST 2008

  We have created the “School  of Traditional Argentine Tango” which is exclusively dedicated to spreading authentic classical tango as it was danced in Argentina during the Golden Age of Tango from the 1940s to the 1980s. Our teaching system is based on many years of research we did on location in Buenos   Aires and all over the world, and doesn’t have any other dance technique influence. 100% Traditional Argentine Tango.

Chelsea Studios. 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NY, 10001.

Room area #1 Int-Adv (This week’s subject: The 8-count Turning Method)
  6:30 - 7:00pm Warming up FREE
  7:00 - 8:00 pm Class $15
  8:00 - 9:00 pm Practica $5

  Special opening promotion: 2 X 1

  Room area #2 Beginners
  6:30 - 7:10pm FREE Intro Class
  8:00 - 9:00pm Beginners Course "A" . $80

  MORE info at www.statnyc.com or 917-373-7446

  Valentine’s Day special promotion:
  2 for 1 (Valid for Practica + Class = $20)

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444