[Tango-A] NA: C, NA: W, NA: E, SA2008 CHICAGO MINI TANGO FESTIVAL- Early, Early Bird Discount Notice

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 08:50:47 EST 2008

2008 CHICAGO MINI TANGO FESTIVAL- Early, Early Bird
Discount Notice

There is less than one week left for the Early, Early
Bird Discount to the 2008 Chicago Mini Tango Festival
(www.chicagotangofestival.com) that will be held at
the University of Chicago from April 20-22, 2008.  The
Festival will be from April 18-20, 20087.
Pre-festival workshops will also be held on Thursday,
April 17, 2008.  The instructors for the Chicago Mini
Tango Festival include Silvina Valz and Oliver Kolker
(Buenos Aires), Alicia Pons (Buenos Aires), and Monica
Paz and Nestor La Vitola (Buenos Aires). Djs include
Robin Thomas from New York, Robert Hauk from Portland
, Ramji V from Ann Arbor, and Ilene Marder.

We hope to have updated in the next several weeks the
schedule of the festival, including the list of
classes with the instructors.  We will also be in a
position to complete the list of instructors and djs
for the festival.

Please note that the lodging rates at the Ramada Inn
are only guaranteed until March 5, 2008.  Alternatives
besides the Ramada Inn include the International House
at the University of Chicago.  For more information on
lodging options, please go to:
http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Lodging.php

If there are individuals in the Chicagoland area who
are willing to house an out of town guest,  please let
us know by contacting Jacqui Cahill at
lessons at chicagotangofestival.com.

With respect to air travel and car rentals we have
arranged for discounted airfares on American Airlines
to either Midway Airport (airport code: MDW) or Ohare
International Airport (airport code: ORD).  We have
also arranged for discounted rentals on  Avis car
rentals.  For further details go to:
http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Air_Travel_Car_Rental.php

If you have any question or need more infromation
please go to  www.chicagotangofestival.com or  contact
Ray Barbosa at  info at chicagotangofestival.com

 Thank you,

Ray Barbosa

Organizers and contributors:   Chicago Milonguero,
Ltd. and the Argentine Tango Club of the University of
Chicago